How can can I copy and edit the files and documents in Source Hacker?
To make a copy and edit the files, it is recommended to have a free Google account.
To create a Google account:
- Go to www.google.com.
- Click "Create An Account".
- The signup form will appear.
- Then a page to create your profile will appear.
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear.
If you already have a Google account:
- Visit the document you want to edit.
- Click "File" and select "Make A Copy":