I have trouble remembering memories. How can I ensure my memory flipping will be effective and should I record it on ThinkUp?
- If you cannot remember and this has to do with your physical brain then look into hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Look into supplements such as ginko and biloba.
- But from an internal point of view: Your brain will not allow you to remember memories you are not ready to deal with yet.
- Remember that a memory is made up of 1 of the 5 building blocks. So work with whatever building block your subconscious gives you at the time.
- Over time different things (different building blocks) will pop up and your subconscious will now feel it is safe for it to open up to bigger things.