How do I fill out my Life Map?
How do you do it?
1. Horizontally map out the areas of your life (ex.: health, wealth, happiness)
2. Vertically map out the following
1. Where you're at
2. What do you want and by when (use S.M.A.R.T. goals)
3. How are you going to get there
4. 80/20 (what's the one thing that'll make everything else easier / unnecessary?)
5. What can you eliminate to create massive progress?
6. What's your set point to measure daily that lets you know whether you're on track or not.
3. Answer these questions for the first life area, then repeat for the rest
Boom! You've just created your own Life Map.
Now, it's your job to review this AT LEAST 1X a day (the more, the better) as it'll keep you on track. Use your Life Map + Life Sheet daily and watch the changes happen.
*Under Health > Eliminate, the secret unreadable word was "snacking". So get rid of the sugar & snacks as that'll make it easy to stick with the diet; thus get me great results.
Right click, open in new tab, then zoom in...
Later I'll cover how to create the Life Book, which is a more advanced version of the Life Map, however we want to start with simple > complex.
Here's a sneak peek as to how it looks like: